Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
22% over list! Sold
Top Floor Golden Gate Bridge View Condo - Sold 22% over list with multiple offers!
Set within a cozy and elegant 4-unit Edwardian building is a bright and charming remodeled condo, ready to call home. Situated in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods on the border of Sea Cliff and the Central Richmond, this special home lives up to its name with a lovely Golden Gate Bridge outlooks. Beautifully renovated, this top-floor, corner unit is illuminated with natural light and perfectly laid out across a well-designed, flexible floor plan with two bedrooms and one bathroom.
With a balance of classic detailing including crown molding and hardwood floors and modern upgrades like double-paned windows and new designer-selected lighting, this tastefully modernized home offers boundless potential to enjoy your own style of living. The flexible living room/dining room features large windows and built-in bookshelves, while the corner bedroom boasts a huge closet and amazing light. The living area is ideal for entertaining friends and family or relaxing over quiet weekends at home.
This light and airy home includes an in-unit washer/dryer and a spacious kitchen with recessed lighting, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and ample cabinetry. The luxurious bathroom creates a spa-like feel at home with a marble shower and flooring and stylish pedestal sink. Quick and easy roof access off the kitchen offers amazing panoramic views with visible landmarks including the Golden Gate Bridge, the Marin Headlands, and the striking Sea Cliff perched over the Pacific.
With a low $200 monthly HOA fee, amenities include the shared rooftop space framing the ultimate panoramic views and a private one-car garage with extra room for an office nook or storage. This ideally-situated home boasts an 87 Walk Score, reflecting easy access to recreation and transit, including the 1 California bus right at the corner for a single-seat quick commute downtown, or for visiting the nearby lively shopping/restaurant corridors along Clement and Geary Streets. Stroll to Lincoln Park, multiple playgrounds, tennis courts and China Beach!
· Top floor, corner condo in 4-unit Edwardian
· Flexible floor plan can be used as 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom with formal dining room
· Living room/dining room features built-in shelving
· Modern kitchen with recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances, ample cabinetry
· Spacious bedrooms, one with lovely Golden Gate Bridge outlook
· New designer selected lighting
· Lovely period details and hardwood floors
· Double paned windows
· In-unit washer and dryer
· Low HOA dues only $200 per month
· Large, private 1-car garage with generous storage space
· Easy access to the shared roof with panoramic Bay and Bridge views
· Fabulous walkable, bike-able and commute friendly location
· Stroll to coffee, restaurants, parks, playgrounds and the beach!